Thank you for supporting your classroom, teacher & room parent!
For children in K-3rd & 6th Grade, click here: www.oceanairpta.org/k-3-6th-classroom-fund
For children in 5th Grade, click here: www.oceanairpta.org/5th-classroom-fund
- Throughout the year Ocean Air Teachers create enriching and educational celebrations for students.
- Celebrations take place in the classroom and include educational crafts, games, healthy snacks, and treats.
- Celebrations are planned and implemented by your Room Parent. This person volunteers his/her time to organize these events.
- In the past, supplies and donations were collected via multiple sign-ups or paid for out of pocket by the Room Parent.
- This year, we are trying something new! We are asking for a one-time donation per child to cover the cost of these celebrations.
- Funds collected for your classroom stay in your classroom. And, at the end of the year, any unused funds are donated back to the school.
Classroom Fund Donations are optional and no student will be left out of the celebrations.
If you would like to give an amount other than the suggested donation, or you would like to write a check, please contact Caroline Davis at email@example.com
*4th Grade Parents will be asked for additional food donations for 2 celebrations – Gold Rush & Jamaica.
Note: Ocean Air PTA has reduced the PTA Membership Fee and the Birthday Book Club request in consideration of this new donation request.