Your Choices Are The Key To Your Future
October 23-27, 2017
Red Ribbon Week at Ocean Air is a week dedicated to celebrating healthy choices and encouraging good character amongst our students. During this week, activities are planned that highlight the benefits of making good choices, including the impact on health and well being, and the importance of always exhibiting good character at school, at home, and in our greater community.
Here’s the schedule at a glance:
- Monday: GIVE BULLYING THE BOOT! Dress in Western Wear and give bullying the boot!
- Tuesday: CAREER DAY! Join in the fun and wear an outfit that represents what you want to be when you grow up!
- Wednesday: CRAZY SOCK BOOTCAMP DAY! Come work out with Orange Theory and burn your crazy socks off during morning recess!
- Thursday: “Red Start” Snack Day! Bring a healthy RED snack for recess.
- Friday: Jump Rope For Heart