December 3 to 7, 2018
Red Ribbon Week at Ocean Air is a week dedicated to celebrating healthy choices and encouraging good character amongst our students. During this week, activities are planned that highlight the benefits of making good choices, including the impact on health and well-being, and the importance of always exhibiting good character at school, at home, and in our greater community.
Here’s the schedule at a glance:
- Monday:SHOW YOUR TEAM SPIRIT! Team up to make good choices and wear your favorite Ocean Air Sharks or sports team jersey or t-shirt.
- Tuesday:IT’S CRAZY HAIR DAY! March to the beat of your own drum and show us your uniqueness with a crazy hairdo or wear a fun hat.
- Wednesday:CRAZY SOCK BOOT CAMP DAY! Come work out with Orange Theory and burn your crazy socks off during morning recess!
- Thursday:HEALTHY SNACK DAY! Bring a healthy snack for recess.
- Friday:IT’S ZUMBA TIME! Get your heart pumping with some fun dance moves during morning recess.