The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child.
In doing so, you are also helping our school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Helping Our School, Benefits Your Child.
- Connect With Your Child, Parents, & Staff. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at our school.
- Discover Resources. PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents and students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Ocean Air you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Our PTAs plays an important role at our school and sponsors fundraising events to provide curriculum-based programs, social and community events.
- Make A Difference. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at Ocean Air.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in our community.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll demonstrate to your child the importance of education.
PTA Membership for the 2018-19 School Year is only $15.
A portion of these funds is passed through to our district, state, and national PTAs to provide liability insurance for our Ocean Air PTA unit, educational advocacy, and to support state and national PTA programs and leadership conferences. The remaining funds stay at our school to support Ocean Air PTA programs like Running Club, Playground Partners, International Night, Teacher Mini Grants, and Red Ribbon Week. CLICK HERE to join Ocean Air PTA. Thank you for your support!